Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might not log onto this website for a week, or maybe a month, or two. Regardless, when I log on and read 'new posts' since my last visit, it's always 4 pages. Nothing more, nothing less, 4 pages, always.

Thoughts?

I would pretty much put money on it that New Posts only runs to four pages.

In fact, you'll find that a lot of searches here have a similar limitation of only going back 100 Posts (25 per page). Probably to maintain speed on the server (Mike?). But that doesn't mean you can't search further back, either for key words using the built in Search engine, or simply by clicking on a Forum Header; for instance, I just checked on Slot Car Track Videos where there are 9 pages of content going back more than four-and-a-half years.

This is the busiest Slot Car Forum on the planet. Probably wise to drop by more often if you want to keep up with what's going on!

Comment

The New Posts and Today's Posts function is treated by the software as a search function. Searches are limited to 100 returns (as WCR has pointed out) to be kind to our server. Search for any term or combination and you will relieve no more than 100 returns. You'll have to stop by SCI more than a few times a day to not miss anything.

Comment

Working...
      X