No announcement yet.

How Do You Use "My Gallery"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think you can load videos into My Gallery. i'm pretty sure it's just for pics.

But the youtube link works pretty well, so that's probably your best bet.

Personally I prefer to use imgur for storage of pics and gifs. Puts less of a strain on the SCI servers that way.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyAutobahn View Post
      I don't think you can load videos into My Gallery. i'm pretty sure it's just for pics.

But the youtube link works pretty well, so that's probably your best bet.

Personally I prefer to use imgur for storage of pics and gifs. Puts less of a strain on the SCI servers that way.
      Once you an image there (imgur) how do you get it to appear in a post?

Comment

Under your name in the menu bar of your imgur account will be "Images". Once you decide on the image you want, click on it and copy the "Direct Link [Email and IM]" on the right. Then....

Start a reply here, but click on the button "Go Advanced". Once there, click on the "Insert Image" button in the menu bar. This one:

You can/should preview your post before you post it.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyAutobahn View Post
          Under your name in the menu bar of your imgur account will be "Images". Once you decide on the image you want, click on it and copy the "Direct Link [Email and IM]" on the right. Then....

Start a reply here, but click on the button "Go Advanced". Once there, click on the "Insert Image" button in the menu bar. This one:

You can/should preview your post before you post it.

Basically I tried that the first time and it didn't seem to work. Shrug, must have done something a little off. Well, Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Right on. Sweet looking race track. Looks fast.

Comment

Working...
            X