Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Log On After 1 Minute?

HEY PEOPLE,

Why do I have to log in again after being away for only a minute?

I checked "Remember Me" and you don't remember me!

PitStop Hal

This is not a setting done by SCI

Hal,
    This would be in your computer setting, possibly your browser. You would need to accept the cookies that allow the Site to remember you.
    Alan Smith
    SCI Owner.
    www.scaleracing.com
    www.slotcarillustrated.com
    www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
    www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Alan is most correct.

Comment

xxx

That's fine, guys...but what are "cookies" and how do you accept them?

PitStop

Comment

Can you tell us what browser and which version you are using. Makes it a lot easier.

Comment

A cookie is a small file that gets stored on your computer when you go to a website. When you go back to that website the cookie tells the site who you are. Cookies also do other things that can be annoying. Suppose that I go to the Radio Shack website and look at a relay for a project that I am working on. After that when I go to other websites there will be an advertisment for that relay. Depending on what browser you are using you should be able to change the way cookies are stored. Sometimes cookies are only kept for a certain length of time. With IE if I do a Windows update the cookies that store passwords for websites can get wiped.
            If you use IE more info on cookies can be found here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/i...ookies#ie=ie-9

Comment

Working...
            X