Question:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question:

Do SCI moderators have the ability to read other people's private messages and has this ever ocurred? Thanks -- 50s

No private messages are just that private.

The only exception to this is bounced messages which will appear to Admin as an error.

I would never want to read a private message from someone else, and other than the bounce situation I can not see yours nor anyone else's messages.

Also private messages should never be forwarded to another member without permission. They are titled PRIVATE.
    Alan Smith
    SCI Owner.
    www.scaleracing.com
    www.slotcarillustrated.com
    www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
    www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Thanks, Allan! That's what I thought. 50s

Comment

Well all the private messages are meant to be kept in secret so i would really appreciate if this is taken care and would feel more safe and convenient.

Comment

Nothing for me to take care of Russell

If a member does not keep their account updated such as correcting email if it changes then the emails will bounce to the Admin.

I delete these automatically I do not have time to read bounced mail. Any Member who changes their email must update their account.

Or of course if this is not acceptable you do not have to be a Member of SCI.

Not what I wish but if this issue concerns you enough that your first post is to criticize me for being honest maybe you are in the wrong place.

I supply SCI for free, I hope this honest statement about PM's does not prevent you from being a Member. If you keep your account updated only you and the person you send email or messages or reply to in posts will get an email alerting them. If your account id not working correctly then Admin gets that email as an undelivered email, as mentioned before those are automatically deleted.
          Alan Smith
          SCI Owner.
          www.scaleracing.com
          www.slotcarillustrated.com
          www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
          www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Working...
          X