Dispute-car not sent to me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dispute-car not sent to me

I have a problem that I bought a car that I paid for and I did not receive it. The paid car was sent to Sacramento instead to me in Hawaii according to the USPS shipping info! I have pm him at SI and have not received a response. If that is the case, I want a REFUND! I also requested a refund from him through Panjo. Is that the procedure and what is my recourse if there is no response? Do I contact Alan Smith?

Contact Alan, definitely.

Comment

The purpose of Panjo is to use them for disputes. The item was sold through Panjo, then Panjo is there to resolve disputes, Unless you used PM's to circumvent Panjo - then you are on your own!

If it was a Panjo transaction and they are not responding then it is something that Alan will need to know about.

Darren

Comment

I did contact Panjo and they did try to help me by informing me to email the seller which I did - 2x pm through SI and once through Panjo. What is confusing is I got the car today and according to the Panjo the car was delivered to a Sacramento address yesterday 6/2 - what happened? I would not have made this inquiry if the Panjo USPS info was correct or if the seller contacted me in regards to the car.

Comment

All's well that ends well.

Comment

It's possible that the seller had multiple sales and forwarded the wrong info to you by mistake hence the info for the car delivered in CA.

I once made an ebay purchase for a slot car, when it arrived I opened my box and found a toy tank. Seller had mixed up shipments. With help from the seller I made connections with the other purchaser and swapped our toys.

Comment

Originally posted by kaneohekane View Post
              I did contact Panjo and they did try to help me by informing me to email the seller which I did - 2x pm through SI and once through Panjo. What is confusing is I got the car today and according to the Panjo the car was delivered to a Sacramento address yesterday 6/2 - what happened? I would not have made this inquiry if the Panjo USPS info was correct or if the seller contacted me in regards to the car.
              I got ahold of the seller a few days prior and it looks like the seller had mixed up the tracking numbers when entering it into the Panjo tracking system Glad to hear the car was ultimately received!

Comment

I once had a car come from NY to Hawaii, then back up to me in Oregon. OOPS.

Comment

Working...
                X