No announcement yet.

This is a test

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't automatically log me in, on Chrome; even after clicking the 'Remember Me' box. But I get a prompt (begins with W ... ) and my password is stored, just have to hit enter and I'm back on the board. No chance to try uploads like jpgs etc yet.

Comment

That's super weird that I can upload a JPG to my avatar, but other people can't. I can't imagine I have a permission that Alan doesn't, doesn't seem like a permissions thing, anyway.

Comment

I have to log in again each visit, and login again when I want to go to latest posts.

Comment

I have to log in again each visit, and login again when I want to go to latest posts.

- and log in again to make this post - and cannot edit and update as it says I am not logged in, even though it says at top of screen I am logged in

Comment

Originally posted by SlotsNZ View Post

- and log in again to make this post - and cannot edit and update as it says I am not logged in, even though it says at top of screen I am logged in
            OS & Browser, please?

Without this fundamental info, I'm not sure how the geeks will be able to fix things.

Comment

Log in was critical to http://www.slotcarillustrated.com/portal/forums/ You could log in without the www, but the log in would not stick.

It should now work with just www.slotcarillustrated.com please let me know if it does not for you. Any other info would also help debug the new software. Browser, operating system, weather, time of day. OK not the last 2.

Last edited by Scaleracing; 03-07-2019, 07:31 PM.
              Alan Smith
              SCI Owner.
              www.scaleracing.com
              www.slotcarillustrated.com
              www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
              www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Yeah, after using the www thing it now seems (for the first time in a few days or whatever) to recognize me and log me in; previously, only after clicking on 'Today's Posts' did I find myself logged in and online or whatever.

Weather fine, 4:30 pm here ...

(Chrome/Windows 7)

Comment

Now you should be able to just type www.slotcarillustrated.com please let me know if you have issues. Well with the web site that is.
                  Alan Smith
                  SCI Owner.
                  www.scaleracing.com
                  www.slotcarillustrated.com
                  www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
                  www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Issues? Moi? I'm the normalest person you know.

Also, unfortunately, and no matter which url I use, the site isn't actually remembering it. When I have a minute, I'll try clearing cookies completely (maybe by dunking them in my beer) and take another shot at this. So to speak ...

Comment

Working...
                    X