Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test pics

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/...1/PIC_5592.jpg

All you need to do is click on the image (sun & mountains) icon and then copy/paste the Direct Link from Photobucket into the window that pops up (delete the redundant http://).

Comment

I'll try it again, thanks.

Comment

Comment

Thanks Wet Coast, it was the redundant http that kept messing me up!!!

Comment

OK just one more to make sure.......

Comment

Yay! You have the technology!

Comment

Yes this is good! On another note someone should make a sticky on how to post pics. I see that its not only me that has problems. Its very frustrating and I did look and even read a few other posts on posting pics. Normally I would not use photo bucket but since I had a Facebook account, signup was fairly easy. Another suggestion would be to change posting requirements from 25 to 7 to get the "my Gallery" feature and/or allow a bigger size photo to be uploaded to the forum. My picture size is to big to upload from my computer and they all would need to be resized to post.

Thanks,
                Ken

Comment

My picture size is too big to upload from my computer and they all would need to be resized to post.
                  Try it - you may be surprised! I've seen that message come up both for Avatar posting and uploading to the 'My Gallery' album, yet it worked fine anyway. Only a few more posts needed to get things activated ...

Comment

I'll try it again.....

Nope, here is what it says at the top of the page...
                    PIC_5592.JPG:
                    Your file of 167.9 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 100.0 KB for this filetype.

Comment

All my pics are 649 X 480 and are well above the max 100kb. The lowest one I've found is 136kb. I'm afraid they're just too big.

Comment

OH well, only 10 more posts before I get the gallery and we'll see how that works.

Comment

Now testing My Gallery feature.

Comment

I see, the gallery feature does small pics, and photobucket does the big ones. And one more...

Last edited by Racer--X; 01-13-2014, 10:40 AM.

Comment

And the pictures will copy/paste small or big.

Comment

Working...
                              X