Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• testing pic

test

That worked first go, you must be better than most of us at reading the instructions! A 1970 Mach 1, I'm guessing? Probably got the year wrong, I don't claim to know that much about Mustangs.

Comment

1970 Boss 302

Mach 1 had a 351 or 428 cid engine and no stripes on the side.
      Last edited by LSIntegra94; 07-16-2006, 06:57 PM.

Comment

At least I got the year right!

Windsor or Cleveland block?

Comment

Probably neither, maybe a Windsor. Don't know much about the Windsor blocks except that they were built in Windsor. But, the coveted Cleveland was designed as a 351cid. I really don't know a lot about these cars. Just enough to get myself into trouble or get someone to tell me the story about their car.

On a side note the '70 Boss 302 Mustang in the car that won the 1970 Trans-Am Championship.

Comment

You guys are close, It is a long rod windsor block with cleveland style heads. High revving engine. Yes the Boss 302 was the 70 TA champ. And yes my car is a real boss 302 G code car.

You guys have a nice forum going here, looking forward to participating.
            Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the answers and thanks for the compliment as well. You have a fantastic car. Great engine, I'm sure it's a screamer. I'm also sure it's worth a pile of money. Don't ever sell it!!!

BTW welcome to SCI!

Comment

Working...
              X