Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing Photo Posting

https://www.flickr.com/photos/320003...posted-public/

OK, if this works, I'll post more photos and the story of this car.
    Last edited by gmcullan; 01-21-2017, 07:34 PM.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/320003...posted-public/

Comment

Once you have your pictures loaded to flickr
      look in the lower right, (of the pictured you selected /clicked on)you should see a "share" arrow
      click on that, then click on the BB code, copy and then paste, picture will pop up here...

IMG_7877 by gcullan, on Flickr
      Last edited by Hilltop Speedway; 01-21-2017, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gmcullan View Post
        OK, if this works, I'll post more photos and the story of this car.
        Sounds like a good plan, thanks to Hilltop Speedway for the assistance.

Please start a new Thread in HO regarding the car and the build; I'll then move this stuff over to the Test Forum (with a link to the new Thread added in).

Folks looking for info on posting pictures here on SCI will often find it by checking out FAQ.

Comment

Wow! Nice Job!

Looking forward to the details.

Comment

I used to use Myspace til they went beta and ruined it. I never did like photobucket. Is flickr easier or better to use than photobucket? I like to organize my photos by topic, not have them all thrown into one batch.
            Last edited by Ntxslotcars; 01-21-2017, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ntxslotcars View Post
              Is flickr easier or better to use than photobucket?
              I can't speak to that as I haven't any experience with Flickr; but I'm sure getting tired of Photobucket.

But, I just tried an SCI 'Search' using the word Flickr and was surprised to see how many of our members are using it to post pictures here.

Take a look at these Posts & Threads.

Comment

I just looked at your pics and I would like to know where you got the INDY body?

Comment

The Indy body is either a 9-Finger or Resin Dude body. I don't remember which one.

I will start second post for that car detailing the build and painting process.

Mr. Moderator, I have started a separate thread as requested titled "An Interesting Build"
                  Last edited by Wet Coast Racer; 01-21-2017, 10:18 PM. Reason: Adding Hyperlink

Comment

Working...
                  X