X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optbob
    started a topic BRM Trans-Am Cars

BRM Trans-Am Cars

I recently purchased 3 BRM Trans-am cars and have never been more pleased with a slot car purchase. They are extremely nice looking, smooth, quiet and fun to drive. They must have very good weight distribution because they do not de-slot easily. I use Carrera Digital (80 foot track with aprons) so I had the Carrera Digital chip put in. Last week I ordered three more. I have many other slot cars that are seeing more shelf time now.
    I feel they run almost equal on 12 volts or 18 volts on the slowest digital setting.

• CincySlots
    replied
    Silicone and urethane's are available NOW!

Bruce

Leave a comment:

• CincySlots
    replied
    Silicone and urethane's are available soon!

Bruce
    Last edited by CincySlots; 08-10-2018, 09:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CincySlots
    replied
    Originally posted by DRW-FJ40 View Post
    I went to get a mustang to run with it but saw a recently added Ferrari 599 D124 that I just had to have.
    LOL

Leave a comment:

• DRW-FJ40
    replied
    I have a Penske Camaro & got mine through Cincy Slots & Bruce threw in some Urethane tires that I haven't put on yet but yes, they are super smooth, very fun to drive slot cars. Running mine on 12V chipped for Carrera. Easy cars to chip I might add, plenty of room in the big cars & no mods necessary to the chassis or body & no lights to muck with.

I went to get a mustang to run with it but saw a recently added Ferrari 599 D124 that I just had to have.

Leave a comment:

• CincySlots
    replied
    We love ours too. There are about 6 of us with them. These are super smooth cars that handle great.
    We did a motor swap to 15k and chipped them for D132. Silicone tires help too.

Bruce

Leave a comment:

• elpic
    replied
    I purchase two of them and don't even have a 1/24 track. But 1 will fit on my Sports track. They are great.

Leave a comment:

• noddaz
    replied
    That is good to hear!

Those BRMs are quality slot cars!

Scott

Leave a comment:

Working...
X