Weight: 135-140 grams Est.
    Speed: Unknown
    Detail: Priceless...

Rod Evans ~ Cincinnati, Ohio
    Last edited by JetGuy; 05-02-2008, 11:54 PM. Reason: mistype

That's awesome Rod!

Comment

WHOA!! Quite NICE!!

Ummm. Why do your custom underpinnings look so hot?!? Purist may bark, but I love the front motor with "motor" detail on top.

-M

Comment

Thanks Guys...

Thank you for your kind words. This was my 1st attempt at a high detail F/C. I think the "practice" from the sprint car building is carrying over to the NHRA ...And I must be doing something right 'cause this car was only on eBay for an hour and she got scooped up on a BuyNow. Next Up...A run to the parts store for more supplies!!! Then maybe a Pro-Mod IHRA Drag car. But I've been fighting the urge to do a Cobra...I think that might be cool too...My Dad had a 289 FIA Cobra #142 Driven by Phil Hill in his shop for a while,(he put a new aluminum nose piece on it and some other repairs for the owner...I wanted to drive that car soooo BAD!) I should be able to get good reference photos

What tube chassis car do you guys think would be a good project ? Cheetah roadster maybe ??? How about a late 60's Champ Dirt Car??? Watson Roadster ??? These are at the top of my list so far....Whadda'U-guysThink?

Here are a couple more pics from the Warrior for inspiration...
        Check out the side shot that shows my eye...

Rod Evans ~ Cincinnati, Ohio

Comment

Why would a purist bark Maltese?

Comment

Working...
          X