Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/24th F-1's

Orangepicker,

For your inspiration here's my rendering of a Revell-Germany 1/24th Ferrari 2000 F-1.

16D motor, Protrack rims/tires, Fujimi driver figure, Patto's Marlboro decals.

F1

G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!

Comment

Re: F1

Yea so what else is new-every car he does is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! :rollin

Comment

F1

Todd has that talent that I hope to have one day.:smokin

Comment

Re: more PPS F1's

Those are some beautiful cars guys! It's great to see them getting track time and not sitting on a shelf.

Comment

Here's another '55 Kurtis Kraft, this by Chris Lamb. The yellow one's mine.

A Hemi!! Curtis Craft

Comment

Re: F1

Thanks for the compliments, boys, but I'm just but one of many members of Pelican Park Speedway who build and race superb 1/24th real scale slot cars.

This 1/24th Monogram bodied '55 Kurtis Kraft Indy Roadster was built 4 years ago and is regularly raced in our open wheel or Monza class by Tom Snyder.

Tom is President and Master Modeler of Moments in Time Exhibits who with his very artistically talented family make splendid models and dioramas depicting many aspects of American History. A number of his projects are presently being displayed in many of the fine museums throughout the US, including the San Francisco Maritime Museum and at the Pennslyvania Oil Creek State Park.

Comment

Here are 4 more PPS Monza cars lined up for a start of a Monza class heat race. The marvelous 1948 Alfa Romero Type 158/47 is constructed by Basil Snyder who used an old '50's era Merit kit.

No doubt some dedicated static modelers who spend considerable $'s collecting old kits would be horrified at the thought of rendering into a slot car old Merit kits, but we believe there's no finer honor to to be paid to the crafters of old model making than to showcase those old bodys as splendid forms of dynamic art!

Comment

I agree it would be more enjoyable to actually be able to use the cars then just have them sitting on the shelf.

Comment

The Dodge hemi looks great, with four-into-one headers. But is that handlebar moustache anachronistic?

Comment

Hey, would your club consider packing yourselves and your track up, and moving everything here to New Jersey, so i can race with you fellas? Maybe i'll learn how to build better too....:\

Comment

Working...
                      X