2004 Adelaide GP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Adelaide GP

For those interested, I have written a race report of the 2004 Adelaide GP. The report is a pdf document, 22 pages long with lots of photos. This race is held at Adelaide Model Raceway every year in November (been running since 1996)and usually attracts people from 5 states across Australia. Racing is across 3 days so it is quite an event. The cars raced are either vintage or scratchbuilt, all hard bodied (except for the FX/FJs) and all are limited to using rubber tyres.

The report is located at

users.tpg.com.au/wnf/

Wade

Lets try again

OK Wade,

Got you covered.

Can we use this as an article on SCI.

Cheers

Alan

Comment

Hey Wade..

Great write up and a fun read.. Excellent pictures as well. Thanks for sharing your event~!

Comment

Wow, really great write up & pics. Kewl cars!

Comment

Hi Alan,

Yes, I'd be very happy for you to use the article in SCI. I have corrected some typo's in the document so download it again. If you need the original word document I can supply that, although the photos are not compressed in the document and make the file 13.7 Mb.

To everyone else, thanks for the positive feedback, it is appreciated.

Wade

Comment

Hi Wade,

Thank you for your great article about the AMR GP 2004.

Can I ask you to put your thread into our local Aussie Forum or can I do it for you with your permission ?

AUSLOT

I think it is important to know what is where happening in our slot car scene in OZ in order to share experiences, contacts and information. And I am sure that many of our racers here will enjoy your story and your great pics.
            Thanks again.

Cheers
            Werner

Comment

Working...
            X