Kyosho Gslot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyosho Gslot

Anyone familiar with Kyosho Gslot 132 scale cars? Look really interesting! Not Dslot Adjustable chassis 18000k motor comes with 4 extra tyres. Nissan body

I have a couple of them that came with a track set I was trying out. Cars are ok, but imho the track was poor quality. Mine though are 1/43 scale, did not know they did a 1/32

Comment

Gotta say, I've always associated Kyosho with 'D slot' 1/43 scale. Even a quick Giggle search fails to bring up anything to do with 1/32.

Comment

Thanks guys,
        Seen em on major auction site . Kyosho must have stopped making them as their web has nothing either new. They are around 39.00 and have a rear motor pod that has a adjustable damper plate (like 12th scale RC) Also adjustable wheel base and front end. Might have to chip one and give an update on it.

Comment

Photos come in handy

Comment

Are you referring to these?

If so, these are not Kyosho.

Comment

The tires are too big and the braking is lacking regarding these cars. I’ve had two or three in the past. I sold them. The bodies are nice.

Comment

delete
                Last edited by Mike-; 12-19-2018, 10:21 AM.

Comment

The homeracingworld review says they're nearer 1/28th scale than 1/32 which would be a problem in a lot of clubs.

Comment

anyone know what motors can be used as dropin replacement? Also looking to put a slot.it rear axle and gears on one. Anyone tried modding these things? I just bought 2 Lexus(s) to play with. Probably save and store the bodies away, and use the chassis.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster View Post
                      The tires are too big and the braking is lacking regarding these cars. Iíve had two or three in the past. I sold them. The bodies are nice.
                      Did you get them used, then? If you got a new/boxed one, then it should have had "racing" tires in the box. They are smaller and have better grip. First thing I did when I got one. Unfortunately, the ones I got used had no spares.

As for modding them, I haven't done much. I start with tires, and haven't spent much time trying to find good replacements. After that, there's a lot of stuff to tweak on those chassis.

Comment

Working...
                      X