Non-Carrera guides for Carrera track

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-Carrera guides for Carrera track

I use Carrera Digital 1/32. I have some Scalextric cars that have been chipped, but the guides seem a bit short for the track. The cars de-slot much easier than Carrera cars. I've used Slot.it "deep" guides for some NSR cars, but I'm not sure about Scalextric. Any recommendations are appreciated.

I use Slot.it wood track guides that have been trimmed with almost everything.

Comment

Guide Depth

I do beleve that some of the Newer Scalextric cars such as the Javelins have a deeper guide, as compared to the older style Camaro's , I have made and glued plastic extensions to the bottom of the old guides but it usualy breaks of after a runs on the track.

Comment

The older style Scalextric Classic track had a shallow slot and their cars had guide flags sized for that long after the Sport track with a deeper slot was introduced. The latest Carrera cars have a guide with a replaceable blade and they come with a spare red blade for use with Scalextric track.

Comment

I recently noticed that 132Slotcar have Parma "The Blade" guide flags for only a buck and a half each.

No idea though about compatibility, you would have to call the store and ask if they fit Scalextric cars.

Comment

Working...
          X