Does anyone make a Ferrari F355 or Lotus Esprit 1/32 scale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone make a Ferrari F355 or Lotus Esprit 1/32 scale

Does anyone know if any of the slot car manufacturers make a 1/32 scale Ferrari F355 or a Lotus Esprit from the mid to late 90's? I searched ebay without any luck, so i am assuming the answer is no, but i figured i would ask in case anyone knew of one being made. I used to love those cars

Thanks in advance
    Miles

Originally posted by miles View Post
    Does anyone know if any of the slot car manufacturers make a 1/32 scale Ferrari F355 or a Lotus Esprit from the mid to late 90's? I searched ebay without any luck, so i am assuming the answer is no, but i figured i would ask in case anyone knew of one being made. I used to love those cars

Thanks in advance
    Miles
    Miles,

I have several resin Lotus Esprit bodies. An S1/S2, a couple Turbo Giugaro bodied cars, and a couple later Stevens bodied Esprits. The latter I used to recreate a couple of the 1:1 scale Esprit X180r race cars that dominated the World Challenge Series (Driven by Andy Pilgrim, Doc Bundy, Paul Newman, and others) in the early 90s' before Porsche and Corvette teams started whining, resulting in the Lotus' having to add a lot of weight, essentially making them non competitive.

I'll have to look in my boxes at home tonight to find their origins, I believe all came from a maker in Germany.

Comment

F355 was made by Pro Slot as a Slotcar, should be able to still find them around. They were also released under the Policar name before Slot it acquired the name.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Kalbfell View Post
        F355 was made by Pro Slot as a Slotcar, should be able to still find them around. They were also released under the Policar name before Slot it acquired the name.
        Thank you very much. i was able to find one now. its a bit out of my price range, but i can keep a saved search for it. thank you very much

miles

Comment

I got one of these from Cincy Slots a little while back, might be worth checking with them.

It's a lovely slot car.

Comment

DiTech made the Esprit bodies I have.

Comment

Working...
            X