1/32nd Scale Racing in Lakeland Fl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/32nd Scale Racing in Lakeland Fl

Anyone interested in some good slot car action on Mondays for info about our club call me at 863-640-9984

Last edited by slotrax; 02-16-2019, 04:40 PM. Reason: Please, no links as per the forum rules

Just to let you know we race on Mondays.
    Last edited by slotrax; 02-26-2019, 08:25 PM.

Comment

The track looks great, I am in the process of moving to Punta Gorda once our house sells up here in Alaska. It would be great to get together and do some racing once we get settled.
      Jason

Comment

Originally posted by slotrax View Post
        Anyone interested in some good slot car action on sundays and Wednesdays check us out at

pic of track
        Nice looking track, what is the foot print size?
        Last edited by LSIntegra94; 01-22-2009, 07:46 PM. Reason: Please, no links as per the forum rules

Comment

The Layout is 7'x12' with a 1 foot extra on the far end to make room for the double turns on that end.

yea alaskaracer be glad to have you when you get down keep my web address handy and get up with me when your ready.

Thanks Mike.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Glad to know you guys are down there. I'm up in Atlanta GA, but my wife's family lives in Auburndale which is pretty close to you guys. Maybe next time we're visiting them we'll stop by for a few laps.

Comment

Links have been removed as per the forum rules. Please see this post.

Comment

Come on theres got to be some florida racers out there.

Comment

That is a great layout.There is a group of us in palm beach county that meet about twice a month and its just race what you have.No formal race rules at this time.Would like to race with you guys and get the competitive juices flowing again. What polarity is the track?

Comment

I live 5 minutes from punta gorda and have a track in my living room.

Comment

Racing in S FL

I live in Port Charlotte. We have no tracks nearby. How far is it to Lakeland?

Comment

I am on the east coast, south Brevard county, about 120 miles from your location. Would have to make this a weekender, any thoughts of a Sat/Sun schedule?
                          Last edited by pitch64; 02-07-2009, 01:22 PM.

Comment

East Coast trip

I'll have to save my money for a trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Dooner View Post
                              I'll have to save my money for a trip.
                              But do Slot.it and the other manufacturers allow you to save money?

I don't think so!

Comment

Working...
                              X