1/43 Le Mans car proxy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/43 Le Mans car proxy?

I am sounding out interest in a 1/43 Le Mans car proxy for 2019. I have in mind that it would be open to any car that has ever competed at Le Mans.

I am redoing my Little 'Snett' track in routed wood and intend to have it ready in time to take it to Gaydon in May, and maybe even run the proxy there..

If there is enough interest, it could possibly lead to it being a series on different tracks in other countries.

Who wants in?

Regards, Lloyd.

yes

I would be interested in this. It would be my first proxy race!

Comment

You will be most welcome Cdub.

I will be putting the rules out soon, together with some simple suggestions regarding car prep.

Regards, Lloyd.

Comment

im in!

willing to host a leg of this race, too, on the Desmo, if there is interest!

Comment

I would like to host a segment as well.

Roland

Comment

1/43 Le Mans proxy

I'm in for a 1/43 Le Mans Proxy.

Comment

Thanks Z-carfan, I will put you on the list. I will be posting the rules soon.

Regards, Lloyd.

Comment

I've been looking at Heller models on ebay, there's a few: Mercedes C9, Peugeot 905, Porsche 962, Jaguar XJR9.

Comment

Sorry for the delay in answering Kevan, SCI has not been allowing me to post.

Yes, Heller/Airfix/Humbrol made some nice 1/43 kits that can be adapted to fit slot car chasssis.

Good luck with your builds!

Regards, Lloyd.

Comment

I'm interested. Hopefully life let's me enter something this time!

Comment

Working...
                    X