Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F a s t l a n e

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=U...&v=aJHigm57iPc FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Your "youtube" is private...cannot vision it.

Comment

wow when did you start doing commercial

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
        wow when did you start doing commercial
        PEOPLE NEEd KNOW HOW WELL THESE SLOT CARS PERFORM THEY MAKE GOOD SPEAR PARTS THEY FUN TO RUN they more easy to get than artin

Comment

Hard to complain about $10 for a pack of two 1/43 cars at ToysRUs.
          They do need a decent power pack, though. They don't like to go well on my Carrera Go or SCX Compact sets with their powerful traction magnets.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=d1pl0h8rftI

Comment

As someone just getting back in and having never done anything with 1/43 I really appreciate what you have done here. Especially the part about the transformer. But, it does leave me with a lot of questions. Thanks again for letting people get a look at what is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by OL Mike View Post
                PEOPLE NEEd KNOW HOW WELL THESE SLOT CARS PERFORM THEY MAKE GOOD SPEAR PARTS THEY FUN TO RUN they more easy to get than artin

If-en you look on the flee-bay ARTIN are plentiful... and they are shipped right to the house
                I do recall a gent (in another tread)telling you that the local toy store was like 100 miles from his local

Comment

[quote=007;861668]If-en you look on the flee-bay ARTIN are plentiful... and they are shipped right to the house
                  I do recall a gent (in another tread)telling you that the local toy store was like 100 miles from his local TRS
                  Order Summary
                  Subtotal $9.98
                  Estimated Shipping and Handling - Details
                  Based on Standard Shipping within Continental U.S.
                  For International Shipping, IT TOOK 2 DAYS TO GET TO MY HOUSE I ORDER 10 SETS LAST WEEK CAME RIGHT TO MY DOOR$ $4.99
                  See Special Offers
                  QTYLimit 2 Items per customer
                  Ship-To-Home
                  PLUS
                  Last edited by OL Mike; 09-09-2014, 10:06 PM. Reason: BAD MILK GOOD BEER NO COFFEE NO 8 TRACKS PLAYER

Comment

Comment

At T R S You can get two cars for price 4.99 they are on sale. IF you live in outback USA you can get them shipped to your door in about two or three working days s Then you take them down to your basement you take them out of pack to play with Then you find out THAT one is not workingNow you got three choices frist choices TRS will take the car back for any ol reason. or your second choices U got a tired old flea bay car that was 3.00 bucks pulse shipping. that need some new parts like brushes or tires FAST LANE cars work real good they run real good and FYI I have only gotten one out all the cars that have bought at TRS >>>> that one the wires was crossed <<<< so if your still then please send my cars back don't waste your time by putting them on the track I DONT SALE NOTHING BUT FUN OL Mike
                      Last edited by OL Mike; 09-10-2014, 05:00 AM.

Comment

[quote=OL Mike; >>>> that one the wires was crossed <<<< so if your still then please send my cars back don't waste your time by putting them on the track I DONT SALE NOTHING BUT FUN OL Mike[/quote]

Ol Mike if you want your cars back I'll send them--its got nothing to do with the above...ME NOT UNDER STANDING WHAT YOU MEANT!!!!!

OK OK!!! If your scared that the Fastlane cars won't hold up >> That's fine just ask again I'll put them in the mail as soon as I see it!!!!! (i will not judge fear)

We all see how good they run on a heavy metal track (Revell) But how do they run on Carrera (light metal) stainless steel) track?????

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=d1pl0h8rftI how is this for (light metal) stainless steel) track?????

Comment

They'll run hard on Carrera... What it looses (magnetic attraction) in stainless content it makes up for in rail height

Comment

Just re read... Revell track if it's Carrera 1/43 will be tin plate. Only 1/32-1/24 is "nilrosta"

All the best
                              Roland
                              Sydney Australia
                              Retro 1/43 Slot Cars | Facebook
                              www.facebook.com/Retro143SlotCars
                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                              X