Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1943 ford jeep and A driver

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by OL Mike; 09-27-2014, 06:05 AM.

Nice looking

Comment

Very nice Mike.
      Who makes the jeep?

Comment

Jeep is a brand of American automobiles that is a division of Chrysler Group LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Italian multinational automaker Fiat S.p.A..[2][3] The former Chrysler Corporation acquired the Jeep brand, along with the remaining assets of its owner American Motors, in 1987. Jeep's current product range consists solely of sport utility vehicles and off-road vehicles, but has also included pickup trucks in the past.
        The first Willys MB Jeeps were produced in 1941,[1] making it the oldest off-road vehicle ever made, and the first civilian models were produced in 1945.[4] It inspired a number of other light utility vehicles, such as the Land Rover.[5][6] The original Jeep vehicle that first appeared as the prototype Bantam BRC became the primary light 4-wheel-drive vehicle of the United States Army and Allies during World War II, as well as the postwar period. Many Jeep variants serving similar military and civilian roles have since been created in other nations.

Comment

Mike I think Z1R was refering to who made the Jeep body you used and secondly where is the 50 Cal machine gun in the back?

Dave

Comment

when I WAS IN ARMY THE OLD MAN HAD ONE MY JOB WAS TO DRIVE HIM AROUND NOW IF CALL THAT FUN THAT WAS A JOB THAT LASTED ME A WEEK THEY REPLACE ME QUICK
            Last edited by OL Mike; 09-25-2014, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Ol Mike you must live next door to a toy store or a flea market. Great job as always
              Tim

Comment

Originally posted by dw5555 View Post
                Mike I think Z1R was refering to who made the Jeep body you used and secondly where is the 50 Cal machine gun in the back?

Dave

Exactly, Who made the body and where ( What Store ) did you buy it from?
                As a fan of the TV show Rat Patrol, I would like to see a 50 Cal in the back too.

Comment

Originally posted by Z1R_Darryl View Post
                  As a fan of the TV show Rat Patrol, I would like to see a 50 Cal in the back too.
                  Thats one show I've never seen a re-run of. They do for everything else. Just imagine, jeeps running around shooting up tanks. We were so gulible back then..
                  Dave

Comment

Originally posted by dw5555 View Post
                    Thats one show I've never seen a re-run of. They do for everything else. Just imagine, jeeps running around shooting up tanks. We were so gulible back then..
                    Dave

As a little kid I didn't question jeeps being able to shoot up the tanks but I remember asking my
                    why they never ran out of gas ?
                    Also It seemed like there were a lot of hot chicks out in the desert for some reason.

Comment

HAVE A NICE DAY
                      Last edited by OL Mike; 09-26-2014, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X