• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FullBore
    started a topic Tyres for SCX Compact

Tyres for SCX Compact

G'day,

Does anyone know where i can buy new tyres for SCX Compact Cars? We have F1's & the European Merc's..

Preferably somewhere in Australia, but happy to buy overseas too...

Cheers
    Fullbore

• FullBore
    replied
    Originally posted by pfuetze View Post
    my choice for SCX tires is currently in Germany - CarGo (slotcarparts.de) ...
    G'day Pfuetze,

Thanks for the reply. Had a quick look at this web site. Initially, i'm having trouble seeing which tyres will suit our cars, but I will have a closer look and try to figure it out...

Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• FullBore
    replied
    Originally posted by 007 View Post
    Howdy

Did you try to sand them?? This trues them and kind of renews them
    JEL CLAWS make them for the some of SCX cars--Don't know if you can get them down under...
    G'day 007,

Thanks for the reply!
    The tyres we have are pretty much had it. Too much exposure to WD40 and just plain old as well. The walls on them have started to crack...

Yeah, I found the JEL CLAWS online last night, and have ordered some.

I've given up trying to find some here. It's a shame SCX Compact has taken such a hit in the market in Aus; with the whole ownership thing in Spain, and the only Australian distributor passing away, it's hard to get anything decent in 1:43 here now.

Even the Kyosho DSlot stuff which sounds great , doesn't seem to be catching on much yet here. I've ordered some from overseas, and i hope they will be supported as well as it looks like they will.

Hope to post some pictures of our 1:43 track soon.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• pfuetze
    replied
    my choice for SCX tires is currently in Germany - CarGo (slotcarparts.de) ...

Leave a comment:

replied
    Howdy

Did you try to sand them?? This trues them and kind of renews them
    JEL CLAWS make them for the some of SCX cars--Don't know if you can get them down under...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X