X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lukeyboy900
    replied
    Roland, I think you misunderstood my post, these bodies will all be resin cast, thus scratchbuilding and I will also be building some chassis for these cars, if and when I do.manage to "maybe" put these items up for sale it will be in a Buy and sell section. Sorry for any confusion caused

Luke

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by lukeyboy900 View Post
    well guys, I've got a potential 6 projects, Mitsubishi Evo 8, Ford GT, Saleen S7, BMW Z8, Porsche 911(997), and a Vette Z51. 3 including Wheels. so a few sdmall projects but should be fun, also I will be making a small production line of each model, unless there becomes a demand for some cars

Luke

At last...
    The cat is let out of the bag.

It´s just a question what this has to do with scratchbuilding.

To repeat fl-slotter : " Mixing multiple topics" - I add : For one´s own purposes - causes the same problem again and again and again and, and......
    If you want to sell, put it in the buy and sell - section, not into scratchbuilding. I cannot imagine that this was the aim of the idea of opening a scratchbuilders´thread.
    And if, I will put in my list of all cars I have ready for copying - ca. 220 - here, too.
    Again and again and again and and....

Roland
    Last edited by schackel; 01-09-2016, 03:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• YHR
    replied
    Nice chassis and car Lloyd.

I could never see the ackerman steering on 1/24 scale cars, so I doubt I would notice in 1/43.

Still and ambitious well executed plan.

Leave a comment:

• lukeyboy900
    replied
    well guys, I've got a potential 6 projects, Mitsubishi Evo 8, Ford GT, Saleen S7, BMW Z8, Porsche 911(997), and a Vette Z51. 3 including Wheels. so a few sdmall projects but should be fun, also I will be making a small production line of each model, unless there becomes a demand for some cars

Luke

Leave a comment:

• lukeyboy900
    replied
    But atleast now people will know where all the scratch building atuff is

Leave a comment:

replied
    Nice!!!

Leave a comment:

• lukeyboy900
    replied
    Yeah but slotter, I think people afe getting fed up of having to trawl and search through the 100's of threads jjst to find a certain bit of information on scratchbuilding in this scale.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X