Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got it!

‘ARC APP MUST BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH A SCALEXTRIC ARC POWERBASE’
    Magic ARC (App Race Control) APP is a slot car system that allows users to wirelessly create and manage races with a handheld smart device, such as a smartphone or tablet.
    Connect your smart device via Bluetooth to the new Scalextric ARC Powerbase, unlocking unique features and control of your races.
    This App is not endorsed by, affiliated with or associated with Hornby Hobbies Limited (GB).

This App is made by Enthusiast, for Enthusiasts. If you enjoy using the App, I hope you'll consider supporting my efforts!
    Thank you for your support, and enjoy!

I am looking forward to playing with this, but not tonight unfortunately. I'm happily having dinner with my mom tonight!
    Last edited by MT Tam I am; 05-30-2018, 03:54 PM. Reason: Instead of another post I'll just add to this one

Comment

I have not had good luck with the magic app. I want it to be great but can't quite figure out why the car I'm driving is slow while the pace car is now too fast. This is post calibration where they made laps around the track before. I admit to not putting in a lot of time with this.

Comment

Just remember that if you plan to play with it again, to make sure you have the latest version. He's updating it so quickly that there are often multiple releases in the same week. Bugs are reported and resolved quickly. If you play with it again and have the same problems, be sure and report the issue to him, as it's possible no one else has reported it, or there is already a helpful solution for the issue.

Comment

Thank you.
          Must I delete previous version and settings or can I update it, and if so how?

Comment

For the app on Android just update on the app store.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFlippant View Post
              For the app on Android just update on the app store.
              Thank you. Of course I have the Apple. It probably is up to date.

Comment

Well, there's a different process with the Apple app. It's likely that updates will be fewer and farther between, though hopefully when there IS an update, it includes most of the stuff that already got fixed on Android. It might just be a little behind. I don't have any Apple devices, but I would expect you should at least be able to see what the version number and/or release date for the app you have is, so that you can compare to the Android releases and see where you're at.

Comment

Working...
                X