ARC Air Pro Jumpers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARC Air Pro Jumpers

I was able to get an Arc Air Pro to replace my wired 6 car powerbase. I am running into the overload problem and I believe it is due to the issues with the curved lane changers. I will take care of that with the power base modification. Is there anything special that I need to do prior to hooking up the jumper cables to power far ends of my track? I had no issues prior to the Arc Air Pro, but I can't get it to run with my jumpers in place, it goes into overload.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Once you do the wire swap mod to the base, you should be fine.
    I'm assuming you don't run analog, if you have unmodified CLCs in your track.
    Let me know if you need info on the wire swap mod.

Comment

I only run digital on my track. If I do the base modification do I still have to fix the curved lane changes too?

Is the installation of jumper wires any different with the ARC AIR PRO vs the old digital system?

Thanks for the help.

Comment

If you do the wire swap mod everything else will work as normal. No need to do anything to lane changers or wire taps.

Comment

Terrific, will let you know how it works out.

Thank you for the help!

Comment

Thanks!

Worked great, very simple. Scalextric should probably put a switch in the next version that does this so people don't have to chop up their curved lane changers.

Thanks again for the help.

Comment

Working...
            X