Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knock, knock, anyone home ?

gosh its almost mid november
    you all give up slots and take up knitting ?

if you now got that much spare time,
    got a bumper crop of leaves still to rake

and for the inside old times sake joke
    price to help is still less than $2

I know right. I really miss this site but with all the aggravation it is to post anything I don't bother anymore having to log in every step of the way.
    Dave

Comment

See if this works, just updated Chrome and turned off an ad blocker...

Editing not working though..

Comment

Agree Dave- this was, at one time, one of my favorite refuges on the 'ole Internet. I miss it. Was tough watching this old friend fall sick over the last few years, and now I fear the illness is fatal.

It's hit or miss for me. I've had the most success on an old android tablet with I-don't-know-what version of Chrome. My PCs and more modern tablets and phones seem to struggle in different ways with different browsers, but it is still a loooooong way from fixed. In fact, it doesn't seem to be improving any longer. Seems to be just chance whether a click leads me where I would like to go, or to an error screen, or to limbo.

Comment

Originally posted by gorp View Post
          and for the inside old times sake joke
          price to help is still less than $2
          The joke we always used at Lions club events:

'May be tough times, but the pay hasn't been cut. And a new guy just starting out gets paid just the same as a ten year veteran!'

Comment

Originally posted by b.yingling View Post
            It's hit or miss for me. I've had the most success on an old android tablet with I-don't-know-what version of Chrome. My PCs and more modern tablets and phones seem to struggle in different ways with different browsers, but it is still a loooooong way from fixed. In fact, it doesn't seem to be improving any longer. Seems to be just chance whether a click leads me where I would like to go, or to an error screen, or to limbo.

It was broken BEFORE the host was sold and moved to new servers/management. Now it's even more broken. I'm not even sure if Alan's retail site is fully functional, and that simply MUST be made whole again.

Comment

on this older mac with an outdated system x at least 3
              just have to sign in to post

but where are the newbies
              still waiting til xmas
              or are slots entering the dark ages again ?

oh well glad to see everyone around here still
              just playing with toys

oh no mr bill
              got a database error
              will try again

Comment

I think most have simply given up here. I know I have. Never been one to complain about the functionality (it's the bias and negativity that tends to always surface in every post here that initially led to me spending my time elsewhere), but my lord. Can't change pages without Database Errors, can't stay signed in, etc.

Signing off and moving on.....

Comment

Ironically it made me log in again...gave me a database error....made me login again....just to make that last post. Wow.

Comment

alas one less buckeye

cept nw is almost michigan

real racers still found off 71

Comment

Working...
                    X