No announcement yet.

Chipping a Racer DP for Carrera. Video added

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, it changes lanes, The d132 and the D124 track are the same..

Comment

So you took out the stiffener "T" bar out of the chassis(under the chip) Are you sure you want to remove that stiffener??
      Tom

Comment

Originally posted by WSJONES View Post
        Will the car now change lanes on a 1/24 carrera digital track?
        I didn't do this car, but I've chipped close to a dozen cars for Carrera digital, some with lights. They ALL work very well. Here a list of some cars I chipped:

Autoart 1/24 4wd subaru w/lights
        Autoart 1/24 4wd ford focus w/lights
        I added some magnents to those two, the run pretty good, the 4Wd is interesting...

Fly Panoz? (front engine with long axle, I managed to get the chip under the axle, I think I did the same for the 4WD cars above).
        The Fly is very fast, runs great! I added some mags to it and it makes a VERY fast ghost car, and I like driving it too!

2 classic model Carrera Evolution cars, a Yellow Mustang and a Black Camaro! I didn't put lights in, but could, and they run good. I had to trim the interior on the Camero( I think on one of the AutoArt and Fly cars too!). The Mustang is VERY quiet and fast, one of my best cars.

Carrera Go! NASCAR- Chipped this 1/43 car with digital 132 chip. It runs GREAT, very fast, makes the best ghost car ever. Has full functions now. I run other D143 cars on my track, my kids like driving them, they are fast. They don't feature fueling/setting speeds/ghost car like the D132 chips though. They change lanes fine, once in a while they miss one.

3 Scalextric Analog cars - Older Ferrari, older Lamborghini, and a NASCAR. The NASCAR is once again fast, and a GREAT ghost car with an extrat magnet. The other two are a bit slow and sloppy, but actually quite fun to run against each other.

I have at least one more chip right now, I have it reserved to put in a brand new Analog SCX Nascar that I bought dirt cheap. It's a great looking car, looking forward to it. I've also heard that SCX 1/43 scale cars chip real well with Digital 132. I may have to try them as well!

Regards,
        Ted

Comment

Nice car, and mod

Comment

Working...
          X