Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which software system for racing control?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have used the BistLap software and it is a really cool one.

Comment

Bringing from the dead, but first time I had seen this thread. I selected "Other" as I am using Carrera's AppConnect and running SmartRace on my phone which is then linked to display on a 22" TV with Chromecast.

Comment

That, plus all the SSD users not realizing this was intended for Carrera, explain the number of "Other" in there. Sounds like it's time to close this poll and make a new one. Maybe one for each major digital system.

Comment

Magic ARC (App Race Control) APP

I've just recently started playing with new app called Magic ARC (App Race Control) by Cristiano Ruisi (aka Magic) himself.

Magic has done some tremendous work with his App and has constantly been updating it, adding suggestions from users, fixing bugs reported by users and found by himself also.

Windows Store search: Magic ARC APP I can provide a link if requested via PM (I need to re-read the Forum Policy re posting third party links). As per Magic's site here is the description for the ARC APP.

" ARC APP MUST BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH A SCALEXTRIC ARC POWERBASE

Magic ARC (App Race Control) APP is a slot car system that allows users to wirelessly create and manage races with a handheld smart device, such as a smartphone or tablet.

Connect your smart device via Bluetooth to the new Scalextric ARC Powerbase, unlocking unique features and control of your races.

This App is not endorsed by, affiliated with or associated with Hornby Hobbies Limited (GB).

This App is made by Enthusiast, for Enthusiasts. If you enjoy using the App, I hope you'll consider supporting my efforts!
          "

Johnno
          Last edited by John Clinch; 06-29-2018, 06:45 PM. Reason: added Magic ARC APP Image

Comment

Working...
          X