X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also:
    Originally posted by mfogg View Post
    • Racing grade guides and flexible, high quality, clean braids...

Rail cleanliness and braid-to-rail contact are the most important factors for N-Digital.

Comment

my track never work correctly. tried everything. many suggested that it was because of many bridges. so last night i stayed up all night and redid all the track from start totally flat. a 26 meter track flat and now it is worse since i cant change lane to any of the track section. any suggestions guys? i haveinvested so much money and I CANT PLAY

Comment

Are you using ProRace braid and a ProRaceSuspension guide on all of your cars? It is also important to adjust the baids properly so they are wide and fanned out slightly to match the width of the track rails. You widen the braid by pushing the end of the braid toward the front of the car while the braid is against the underside of the guide.

Another tip - INOX M3 works great on the track rails by wiping it on the track rails and then wiping off the excess with a clean lint free cloth.

The above should solve 90% off any problems that can come up with N-Digital.

Best regards,
        Brian

Comment

could it be that is 26 meter long ?

Comment

The length of the track could possibly contribute to the issue but more importantly is that each of cars are fitted with ProRace braid and a ProRace Suspension guide. Also, using INOX M3 to clean the track rails is very important.

Best regards,
            Brian

Comment

yes i am using all of the above. it seems that i burned a chip froma car and also my scp 1 controller for some reason. what is going on ? now i cleaned again the track and it works with the progreesive ninco controllers quite good except some unwanted lane changes and the fact that one change lane doesnt work at all

Comment

Just my opinion, but I wouldn't use the Slot It SCP 1 with an N-Digital track. It has to be powered by the central console and I am not convinced that the product is stable when used with N-Digital. A few years ago, some of the N-Digital slot car clubs in Spain banned the use of the controller due to problems. If you want an aftermarket controller for N-Digital, then I recommend the Tru-Speed Ninco-D controller.

I would be sure that you have your braid set nice and wide. It would also be good to run power taps from the central console to each lane change track.

If not too much trouble, would like to some pictures of the underside of your cars and your track.

Best regards,
                Brian

Comment

Excellent.thank you. I will be postinvg photos during the weekend. I though that the scp controller produced the problems. Last night everything runned smoothly and i only had a couple unwanted lane changes

Comment

after 2 months wth tips, tricks, testing etc i now can say that my track is perfect. the only problem that still remains unsolved is the fact that i burned 3 chips on king evo 3 motor on 3 different cars with no crashes. anyone else experienced problems with this motor ?

Comment

Working...
                    X