Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of forgotten. restored AFX Javelins in red and blue variety ...RM

Comment

• It's Pro Mod season... they can't all go around in circles or the countryside...RM

Comment

• Something wicked, this way comes....

Comment

• RM...the Cheveg.....Perfect call....you will see shortly...Thank you once again...

Comment

• Heading into the shop...

Comment

• Come on, Ya'll know ya wanna go in a straight line every now and then...RM

Comment

• Street IROC series...RM

Comment

• Painted, or stripped chrome Super Magna-Tractions? I know they came in all those colors underneath, but you have to mix and match hoods.

Comment

• Stripped chrome bodies...yea, you gotta mix and match...
                    Wish Aurora had of thought of this before chroming...lol...RM

Comment

• IROC'n with the 240Z...RM

Comment

• I love the 240's this is one of my all time favorite AFX bodies.

Comment

• Out of this world! Beautiful

Comment

• Wow 5th page, I need to get busy... First gotta have a Mountain Dew...RM

Comment

• Your cars are so awesome.

The stripped two tone blue Datsun 240 is so attractive. I have one but the chrome's too nice to strip.

Comment

• Do the DEW! Hey look,it's a Nascar Capri. What happened to the # 88? Seriously though that's another nice 2 tone car. Just gotta ask,where did you get your Sublime green paint? I got some Mopars to do and can't find it anywhere. About ready to go to the local Dodge dealer!

Comment

Working...
                                X