New Display Case!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Display Case!!

I received my Father's Day gift early. My 3 36 car cases were getting full, so I asked for a 72 car Carney Plastics case. It is the oversized compartment version so I can make sure I can get my resins in there. Mounted it to the wall today and rearranged two 36 car cases to the middle. The new case is on the left side. Already have 47 compartments filled in the new case.....

Beautiful..now I claim this case for the GT cars your going to be doing in the future, Lambo Huracan, Aston Martin Advantage GT4, McLaren 570S GT4, Ferrari 488 and Porsche 911.....on the Jag 1.2/1.4 chassis...

Comment

Cool Father's Day present!!! And quite functional!!! RM

Comment

Very nice, Gary! Happy Father's Day........

Comment

Thanks guys. Told Mary I could use two more for upcoming bdays and xmas.

Happy Father's Day to all the SCI and slot car buddies/dads!!!

Comment

Carney does make a nice case. I have two different ones for my 1:32 cars. One I despise, the other is a Carney.

Comment

I have to agree with you. My first three cases were made available to me through a rewards program from Dodge. They even have the Dodge logo on the front lower corner. I do not know the manufacturer. The compartments are nicely oversized, but not big enough for 1/43 scale. They have been great for 10+ years. But I happen to see a poster on FB talk about his Carney case. Looked them up and said......Wow!!! Lots to choose from. There will be a few more carney cases in my basement in the near future....

Comment

Originally posted by kidvoltage View Post
                Carney does make a nice case. I have two different ones for my 1:32 cars. One I despise, the other is a Carney.
                What and where would one search to ensure the correct (good) case? Most of my cars are in plastic drawer things, but I'm thinking it would be cool to show off some of my favorites in a display case.

Comment

Google Carney Plastics.

Comment

Would it be a violation to post the website?

Comment

Perhaps. I'm sure our esteemed slot brother can find it quickly using traditional means. Why he's probably already ordered.

Comment

Originally posted by kidvoltage View Post
                        Perhaps. I'm sure our esteemed slot brother can find it quickly using traditional means. Why he's probably already ordered.

Comment

I couldn't find any 1/32 cases on their site. Do you use the 1/24 ones for your 1/32?

Comment

Contact me and I can give you the dimensions of the one I have to match up.

Comment

I finally got mine up......

Last edited by RjAFX; 06-20-2017, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X