Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Harvey Goodwin

I just read today that Harvey died

Sad. The Goodwin brothers were quite the pair. At least they are together again. RIP

Comment

RIP, Harvey. I enjoyed the friendship and knowledge that Willie and Harvey openly shared for racing.

Comment

So sad to hear RIP Harvey.

Comment

Very sad. He will be missed

Comment

Sad indeed

Comment

Rest in peace bro..thanks for the memories and that white track....

Comment

Dedicated to Harvey http://www.hopra.net/goodwin you will never be forgotten.

Comment

Nice Job Mr. Onslot

Comment

Very sad news for the hobby. At one time "Rabbit Racing" was one of the top suppliers of High Performance parts and hardware for HO slot car racing. I always enjoyed hanging at their table when we were vendors at the same slot car shows. They would often hand me something and say, "Hey Ernie, this will work for your T-Jet racers, give it a try". Willy had offered me high dollar cars and controllers to use in a race that I didn't even plan on entering, but just happened to be at the track that particular day - more than once.

RIP Willy and Harvey, thanks for you contributions to our hobby. -- Ernie

Comment

It has been a long time since I raced an HO car but one of my best memories was going to Camden, NJ and visiting his track in the warehouse of the business on Federal Street. James Kennedy and two other Va. Beach Racers went with me to this race. I remember Harvey coming out the door when we got there and said to park the cars bumper to bumper because stolen cars were a real problem. I still have one of the "Rabbit Racing" T Shirts and I think that I will wear it this Wednesday when I go to The Barn Burners Slot Car Track for practice night. Slot racing is a great hobby but the real jewel of this hobby are the people you meet along the way, the down side is that Father Time removes many of them, but not the memories.

Comment

Harvey Goodwin & RABBIT RACING!

He will be missed and I miss RABBIT RACING! When I was heavy into HO magnet racing, Rabbit Racing sent me a bunch of tires for my trip to HOPAC Western States in Seattle. Tires were sent before my check got there and I always remembered that. Gentlemen of the hobby, Harvey and Willy, and they will be remembered!

Comment

Working...
                        X