Menards car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menards car

Posting this in honor of my favorite type of race car and the latest 500 win!!!!

20190527_205333_resized.jpg 20190527_205344_resized.jpg
    Last edited by fastlap; 05-28-2019, 05:32 AM.

I see the photo (yay), but if I click the image for a larger version, I get an invalid file size error.

Comment

That is sah-wheat!
      Just an FYI; I use Firefox and was able to click on the photos and they both came up in a separate window.

Comment

I am using plain ol' IE.

All I have to do now is paint and install the driver figure. Plus....I refuse to install the new debris protection pylon.....lol.

Last edited by fastlap; 05-28-2019, 09:16 AM.

Comment

I think it has something to do with the fact that I can't stay logged in

Comment

That again? Darn!

Comment

Originally posted by fastlap View Post
              I am using plain ol' IE.

All I have to do now is paint and install the driver figure. Plus....I refuse to install the new debris protection pylon.....lol.

Next year you'll have to fabricate the ballistic windscreen instead!
              Very nicely done, the graphics really make it. Enjoy! -- Ernie :>)

Comment

Thanks Ernie!!

I was working on a newer version that will fit over the latest Mega G+ chassis with the can motor. I may just have to include a vacuformed windscreen. Although, I haven't lost a driver yet to injuries, even when flying off the track table onto the concrete floor....lol.

Comment

Thanks Ernie!!

I was working on a newer version that will fit over the latest Mega G+ chassis with the can motor. I may just have to include a vacuformed windscreen. Although, I haven't lost a driver yet to injuries, even when flying off the track table onto the concrete floor....lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X