Looking for Tires

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Tires

Silicone on sponge tires for HO cars seem to be getting harder to find, it looks like a number of makers or sellers have dropped out of the picture. A quick search turned up tires from Wizzard, Quicker and Victory (Victor Quinones). Does anybody out there have any makers to add to the list? I am mostly interested in T-jet SS type tires.

HCSlots had these listed last time I was on their site. Not sure if they are made for them or purchased.

Comment

I checked out Harden Creek, when I clicked for details there was nothing there. Some dealers sell their own exclusive tires, others just re-brand tires by different makers. Wizzard sold Penn Valley slip-on tires for years as their PVT tires.

Comment

Richard, Ron makes some decent "fray" tires. Contact him.

Comment

I have a pair of Ron's tires, but I was looking for ones that are more commonly available. I have posted this question on a number of slot BBs and gotten almost no answers. Either the outlook is bleaker than I thought or people are keeping mum.

Comment

Rich, I went looking just as you did...and yeah.... bleak pretty much sums it up.

Comment

Rich, I went looking just as you did...and yeah.... bleak pretty much sums it up.

Comment

I had several reasons for my post, one of those is that my tuning articles include links to various suppliers and I wanted to update those. I am interested in tires that are commonly available, rather than those that are made in limited quantities or are not sold in hobby shops or via e-commerce type sites.

Comment

I thik Tom may still making law breakers? Not sure on availability? I have not purchased anything in long while.

Comment

I did a Google search for Law Breakers tires and all that came up was a thread on this BB dating back to 2006. Tire makers may come and go, hence the need to update my articles on a regular basis.

Comment

Plenty of tires available at LenJet. Speak to Peter. Also, have you tried Lucky Bob.

Comment

Working...
                      X