HO Madness!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HO Madness!

Pay attention to this space. This race may be cancelled due to an anticipated very low turn out. A go/no go decision will be posted by Friday evening.

Comment

Pay attention to this space. This race may be cancelled due to an anticipated very low turn out. A go/no go decision will be posted by Friday evening.

Comment

Comment

My goodness, how did this post three times! Anyway, I have enough people committed, so this race is ON!

Comment

Don't forget that Big Red is coming!

Comment

Yup, but how do we get a controller in his hand? Gotta' try, that will be funny!

Comment

Yup, but how do we get a controller in his hand? Gotta' try, that will be funny!

Comment

Comment

Seems like everything I try to post does so three times? Quite strange, and not a deliberate action on my part.

Comment

I have been intending to post something about problems with this board. Before I did that I wanted to be sure that they were not connected to the older browser and operating system on my desktop computer. Yesterday I tried using my laptop, which has Windows 10 and the Edge browser, but I encountered the same problems. Sometime I can't get on the board at all or it just takes a minute or two to connect. Once I am on it can also take a minute or two to navigate from page to page. Posting anything sometimes goes OK, but often it will lock up when I hit Post Reply in that case nothing seems to be happening and I might eventually get a message that there is a syntax error. I believe that the syntax error is connected with the autosave feature that the board has. In any case after I close the error message I will be unable to navigate anywhere on the SCI BB. I might have to go to some other site and come back to this one later, or possibly close and reopen my browser. If I navigate back to the thread with my post it is always there. I don't think that I have had any duplicate posts, but I see that it has been a problem for a number of people.

Comment

Here's what I got ....

Occasionally, when you selecet "post", an error message appears. If you ignore the message and move along, the system will chew on your submission and eventually post it. If you follow the prompt you'll get duplicate posts.

Comment

What a great day of racing today. Can't believe that Al stayed home to sleep!

Comment

That guy is old !

Comment

All of the races were on the oval. The complete results will be posted on the HOCOC site http://hococ.weebly.com/

NSC podium

Open podium

Jalopy podium

Fairgrounds podium

Comment

Working...
                              X