Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any word on the AFX 24 Hour set for Christmas?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any word on the AFX 24 Hour set for Christmas?

Model Car Racing's rear cover announced the new AFX 24 Hour set as being available in July. Here we are close to Christmas and nothing of the set yet. Anybody have any information? Sure would like to have one under the Christmas tree!

Jim Norton
    Huntsville, AL

Been looking

I have also been looking forward to getting one and it seems all the sites on the web are saying early DEC.. I hope so, it seems to have changed a few times.

I also am understanding there will not be any plain white bodies?? Maybe steve can chime in unless someone else knows the scoop.

Trey

Comment

I have the scoop. I'm talking to J Cukras right now. The crate will arrive next week-- available about Dec. 15th.

Comment

White Bodies?? I just bought a new airbrush today

Trey

Comment

So whats up with the 24 hour set? Are there any special features included that I need to know about?

Comment

Who has the sets on their sites for pre-order? Guess it would be best to get on a list now.

Comment

Hobbylinc has them you can Pre-order,they also have a feature they will email you when available.Great prices but I have never dealt with them before.

Trey

P.S. Gary,do you know anything about the white bodies??

Comment

Anybody have info on the track pieces included? In the Hobbytown photo, it appears to have several 12 or 15 inch radius turns, maybe even 18's.

Comment

I believe the curves are either all 18" and 15" radius or 18" and 12" radius. Either way, it has a good amount of 18" curves.

Jim Norton
                  Huntsville, AL

Comment

Originally posted by OTE12 View Post
                    before.

Trey

P.S. Gary,do you know anything about the white bodies??

T,

Per Steve at the Ihobby show, no white bodies are planned for the 908 and R10 in the near future.

G

Comment

Thanks Gary,

I thought that was the case but needed confirmation to be sure.I so wanted them to do the plain bodies for us

Comment

we will have them but my distributor says they won't be out until Febuary??? they said they just talked AFX yesterday.

Bruce

www.cincyslots.com

Comment

If February is true than why in the world introduce the set with a July 2010 release date? Surely February is a mistake!

Jim Norton
                          Huntsville, AL

Comment

Do you know if the cars will get here before the sets?

Originally posted by CincySlots View Post
                            we will have them but my distributor says they won't be out until Febuary??? they said they just talked AFX yesterday.

Bruce

www.cincyslots.com

Comment

Originally posted by CincySlots View Post

Bruce

www.cincyslots.com
                              These are fairly ambiguous words. What are you referring to? Are you getting the sets in February? Or are you stating AFX is getting out white bodies in February? A little vague, so help us out.......

Comment

Working...
                              X