Congratulations to Jim Keen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to Jim Keen

Main event @ Lucky Bobs first race of the season for Midwest Series Gravity Unlimited.
    L to R 1st Jim Keen LANDHARK Anglewinder 2nd Bob Dame Pennington 3rd Bill Macy LANDSHARK Inline 4th Scott Terry TCP A/FX.
    I sent a msg to Jim asking if he knew how many National Championships those other guys have?

Here it is!

Comment

Originally posted by chaparrAL View Post
      Main event @ Lucky Bobs first race of the season for Midwest Series Gravity Unlimited.
      L to R 1st Jim Keen LANDHARK Anglewinder 2nd Bob Dame Pennington 3rd Bill Macy LANDSHARK Inline 4th Scott Terry TCP A/FX.
      I sent a msg to Jim asking if he knew how many National Championships those other guys have?
      Way to go Coach!

Comment

Good job Jim!! Landsharks are Awesome. All track owners should have an IROC set of these cars to maximize the entertainment value of your track.

Comment

Now that we have seen the business bottoms…what did the shells/bodies look like?

Upright shot?

Comment

Jims Marlboro Porsche was painted by noted California racer Jim Williams. This was a RTR racer that Jim got from me through Ebay.
            All the RTR cars I sell must make a baseline speed in testing. The last time I went racing my personal cars were lumps. The ones that do not work out I retain for testing and I have a couple that no matter what I just cant get to go. So they dont get sold. The cars that run fast go out the door and no one gets favorite treatment.
            Bobs Sunoco car is very slick.

Comment

here it is
              Not much for me to do out here but live vicariously through others,and make good racers winners. Those who have won with cars I have constructed over the years are Steve Medanic, Bob Weihtbrodt, Raandy Karzewski, Justin Thomas, and Rick Derosa.
              Last edited by chaparrAL; 11-07-2013, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X