Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galena IL. Racing ?

HI Folks
    Its been about 2 years since I have been on here and shame on me. In that time i had a triple bypass and I feel great. So with that being said are there any HO car guys around here ? The Galena Il. or Dubuque Iowa area. I know the big cities have them but its about 3 hours to get to them. So I was just wondering if there were any closer places around. I wouldn't mind driving for an hour or so to get to a good track and meet some of you guys and have some fun again.
    Thanks a lot Stan

You're 90 miles of mostly two-lane highway west of our group in the Roscoe/Rockton Illinois area. We race once a month on Saturday nights, rotating between three different guys' tracks. I supply all the cars for each event. I also host an open practice on the last Saturday morning of each month following our church's men's breakfast to stir up interest. There's another group in Rockford that races quite a bit. You might check with the Hobbytown in Rockford/Loves Park to see if they've got information on that one or other groups in the area.

Comment

Working...
    X