tyco 440 traction mag/tire question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tyco 440 traction mag/tire question

Im ordering super tires for my 440s. I have level 42 neo traction mags, I want a lower profile than stock tire, what can I use without dragging chassis? any help appreciated, I need to order soon....

To my limited knowledge there are no after market mags for the 440 chassis. If those are straight up 440s you don't have level 42 trac mags, Are you referring to 440x2s? Two different chassis,

Comment

Originally posted by radical faith View Post
      To my limited knowledge there are no after market mags for the 440 chassis. If those are straight up 440s you don't have level 42 trac mags, Are you referring to 440x2s? Two different chassis,
      polymer blocks with neo mags in them, I have lots of them, they are great.

Comment

Thanks for clueing me in, I had not seen them. where do you get them and would you post some picks of those' I've been passing up deals on the 440s
        Originally posted by kmas65 View Post
        polymer blocks with neo mags in them, I have lots of them, they are great.
        Last edited by radical faith; 12-17-2013, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Running the Harden Creek N42s in a wide-pan 440x2 with the Mattel 3.5 ohm arm, I've used .422" B compound Supertires on .275" Quicker hubs. That works out at .438" OD.

Any lower and there's too much heat in the arm. Too much higher (like with the red .290" Quicker hubs) and the car loses traction in dramatic fashion

Comment

Working...
          X