HP7 tires?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP7 tires?

Any one know the stock tire size for a Tyco HP7? and where I can find them? I need four sets front and rear. I've looked on fleabay but all I can find is tune up kits and I don't want to pay for all that stuff I don't need.
    Last edited by radical faith; 12-18-2013, 11:23 AM.

check out "Frank the Racer" --he can help you out, if it is only to steer you in the right direction.

Comment

They are the same size as Tycopro tires, and slotcardan posted in the Tycopro thread that Supertires makes silicones that will fit both. I believe the ones you want are AFX 474s, number 18 - .474OD, .250ID, and .215 width.

Comment

Same for front and rear?
        Originally posted by el gecko View Post
        They are the same size as Tycopro tires, and slotcardan posted in the Tycopro thread that Supertires makes silicones that will fit both. I believe the ones you want are AFX 474s, number 18 - .474OD, .250ID, and .215 width.

Comment

Those dimensions are just for the rears. I'm pretty sure the front hubs are the same inner diameter (.250 ID) but I think the OD and width are slightly less. I'm not sure what the exact measurements are for the originals, I would guess around .420 OD and .190 width.

Comment

Lucky Bob's has them in stock. HP2/Curve Hugger are the same and I've used tires from the Auto World Ultra G and the "4 Gear" car.

Comment

Thanks guys, frank the racer has a sweet deal on the super tires, and I guess I'll be getting the front from lucky bobs.

Comment

Working...
              X