AFX steps up.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFX steps up.

After contacting AFX about the Mega g with the wobbly front wheel, Their first response was to contact the retailer I bought the car from. The flea bay retailer was no help ( that's another story) So I send another email to AFX and told them straight up if they didn't make it right I saw reason for me to buy any more cars from them. I got a response the same day stating they would send me a replacement chassis and a paid shipping label, and asked if I would return the defective chassis to them for inspection. I must say If they follow thru I will be impressed. So I thought I would go ahead and run the car while I had it. I lubed it up, spun the motor over with 12 volt for just a short, put it on the track and dropped the hammer. After about five laps the thing started loosing up. This car is impressive for a box stock car. I believe this car would hang with a mildly modified 440x2. Looks great to. I'm happy.

Steve Russell at Racemasters is somebody you can trust to make things right. Early in the production run of the Mega G, there was an issue with warped chassis (I had four, two of each wheelbase length. They were replaced with no problem. Just make sure you return the "problem" chassis, so they can inspect it and talk to the factory. I gather there have been some instances where new ones were sent out, and the offending chassis were "retained" by the complainer........

Comment

We have 13 stock Mega-Gs ready to go for our Memorial Day Race, Sanded the tires, oiled them and they are whisper quite, smooth and across the board very equal.

Every time I race these I honestly feel they are the best all around enjoyable cars there are!

Racemasters takes care!

Jim Norton
      Huntsville, AL

Comment

I'm sorry I,m gonna miss it
        Originally posted by Jim Norton View Post
        We have 13 stock Mega-Gs ready to go for our Memorial Day Race, Sanded the tires, oiled them and they are whisper quite, smooth and across the board very equal.

Every time I race these I honestly feel they are the best all around enjoyable cars there are!

Racemasters takes care!

Jim Norton
        Huntsville, AL

Comment

Working...
        X