No announcement yet.

Motorcycles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for being interested enough to ask a question. The bikes are a blast to race.

Comment

Hey Eagle, any video of the motorcycles on the strip???????

Comment

Drag Bike

This is my take on the Nitro Fish drag bike. This one features an AW Super III chassis.

Comment

Good stuff Eagle. I love the bikes for sure. I think my favorite so far has been the Army bike. This is my version that I got from Eagle Racing and built for myself. We have raced them at our small local events and as exhibition during our proxy drag racing events.

This was one of the early versions and had the original rider. The new rider looks better. Mine sits on a Wizzard Patriot chassis.
          Last edited by AJRacing; 04-17-2016, 08:09 AM.

Comment

.....yep the original rider was a little on the small side. The newer rider looks much better IMO.

Comment

Time for a new drag bike build.

Comment

You sure do some nice work.

Comment

Thank you Dave, these are a blast on drag strip. I will take a slow motion video at the next race and post it here.

Comment

This is dedication. Really cool.

Comment

Fut the Wuck? This is all too cool and crazy! I gotta do some research on all this,feeling the need to own one too. First photo caught my eye as I saw what looked like an HW Scooter in the background? If you need any more versions for resin copies just PM me. I have most all of the HW versions over the years.

Comment

Been awhile since I did one of my drag bikes as a street version, time to do one.

Comment

The bikes are incredible, Eagle! I must have missed this thread when it was originally posted. I enjoy your bench top photos, a lot going on in the background.

Thanks for Sharing,

Chappy

Comment

Army Bike

This is my latest bike, it is setting on a modified AW Super III chassis.
                            [url=https://flic.kr/p/Sv9rwB]

Comment

Here is my latest finished drag bike. The chassis is a AW Super III that I modified and features my new brush tube wedge. This keeps the pickups from floating off the brush tube. It makes for excellent electrical contact. The bearing/magnet clip has also been narrowed. I drilled the chassis and use press in pins to hold it in place. This allows me to slam the bike. The bike also has a new 3D designed and printed front directional wheel with an o-ring. It has a brass axle, that is removable. It also has a Tomy Mega G pickup system with Super G+ pickup springs. Last but not least my custom drag bike body with a flamed custom wrap.

Last edited by Eagle Racing; 10-19-2017, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Very impressive.

Comment

Working...
                                X