No announcement yet.

Big Project Progress

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW! I am very impressed! Excellent job!

Comment

Amazing layout !!!

Comment

very clean wiring. congrats. Labels!
        LOL the PVC frame- clever solution!

Comment

that is some sweet stuff

Comment

So what model of Ferrari or Mercedes, or Bentley, or BMW does your wife drive?

Comment

I'm gonna need a bigger basement...great work. I'm working through my dual layouts (HO and train), but a 1/32 is more than my space allows. Maybe the garage...
              Bob

Comment

I am VERY blessed with a tolerant wife who encourages me to finish the room.

She is not into cars like me but we (I) am waiting for the next gen Audi S7 to come out. I would have to go to SLC for service on anything exotic but there is an Audi dealer fairly close by. We live in a mountainous area so all wheel drive is a must for the winter. But we are both retired and donít drive until the storm has passed and roads are clear and drive. I do have a heated driveway which makes life easy peasy in the winter.

Bob - I have many of your decals and will finally be assembling many bodies for my Viper chassis. This is the part of our hobby I like the most. Building and tweaking cars especially those from the classic 1960-1070s. I will start my 1:32 track this Fall. I am pretty burned out from the HO platform and need some outside time to recharge.

Comment

Holy cow. Can I move in?

Comment

Working...
                  X