"Thompson Speedway " sadly reduced...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Thompson Speedway " sadly reduced...

due to the return of our oldest son.... we had to sacrifice the RACE ROOM.
    However, Momma, suggested that we set up a table in the dining room so we did.....

On a 4X8, 2 lane.... i haven't even calculated the feet yet, but it has plenty of banked curves . enough straights and was able to utilize the 18 radius curves.... Flows pretty nice, in both directions... WE LIKE IT....

Keep it in the slot
    tdady216

Were on a table top over here so don't cry to much. Still looks like fun.

Comment

Maybe you ought to suggest oldest son sleep in dining room and keep your slot car room! On second thought maybe not <g>.

Comment

I hope your collecting RENT

When our son came home, he had to pay rent!!

yeah we get a little here & there

Comment

nice setup

I need to sweet talk the wife into putting a track in the spare bedroom, that folds up to the wall. If you do it right the wives may not even see it. LMAO. That would keep me out of the cold garage. Probably in the doghouse tho. LOL

Comment

[quote=Crazy Bull;952878]I need to sweet talk the wife into putting a track in the spare bedroom, that folds up to the wall. If you do it right the wives may not even see it. LMAO. That would keep me out of the cold garage. Probably in the doghouse tho. LOL [/quote

That is exactly what I did. See my gallery. Works pretty well. Wish it was bigger, but you take what you can get. Painted bottom of folded up track same color as the walls. Does not disappear, but at least it does not stick out.

Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Bull View Post
              I need to sweet talk the wife into putting a track in the spare bedroom, that folds up to the wall. If you do it right the wives may not even see it. LMAO. That would keep me out of the cold garage. Probably in the doghouse tho. LOL

OK...... Give me your number, I'll do it.

Or YOU can say stuff like: "Slot car racing is "living"....And we gotta living room! (let me know how that works)

Comment

wow, you actually got the dining room?

nice. she sure does love ya!

Comment

Working...
                X