• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slot Car Show & Swap Meet!

It's Back!!!
    Morgantown Toy Car Extravaganza!

December 10 2017
    10 am - 2 pm (Mark it in your Calendar!)

Holiday Inn Morgantown
    6170 Morgantown Road
    Morgantown PA 19543
    610-286-3000
    General Admission $10, kids under 10 are Free!
    All Scale Slot Cars and Other Hobby Related Items!

Come Check it Out!!!

Is this show on for 2018?

I am in the area for work and I can't find if the show is on for 2018. Pm please.

Comment

From what I've heard the show is on for this year, but I can't say for sure. I would call the hotel and ask if it's on the calendar for this December.
      I was a vendor for all the years the late Rick Swavely (The Resin Dude) and his family did a great job running this event, but since his passing have not been to the show. Used to be 100+ vendor tables back then - slots, car model kits, R/C, die cast, vintage car toys, auto racing memorabilia, ect. I can't speak for the new show administration as I have no knowledge of the current situation. The hotel should be able to confirm if it's happening and then you can hopefully trace down some info from there.
      There is a BIG slot car show at the Hilton Garden Inn in White Marsh, MD this Sunday. Exit 67 off of Interstate 95. I'll be vending there, just about 100 vendor tables sold already with many established vendors from a few different states, plus some local guys, too. Lots of cool STUFF!

Good luck, enjoy the show! -- Ernie :>)

Comment

Can't make it to the MD show but would like to attend the one in Morgantown. I just spoke with the front desk staff person at the Holiday Inn but she was unable to confirm whether the show is on for 12/10/18 or not. Her comments were that just because she's not seeing it on the schedule does not mean it is not booked. She recommends calling back on 11/10 or later which I'll do and post another message.

Comment

Slot Car Show Update

Contacted the Morgantown Holiday Inn this morning and according to the manager the show is not booked there anytime in December. He suggested I contact the "Auto Mall" next door and see if the show is possibly being held there this year.

Haven't been able to find the phone number or web site for the Auto Mall as yet but will post another message as soon as I contact them.

Comment

No info on the show

As I posted earlier there's no show scheduled for the Morgantown, PA Holiday Inn this December. At the suggestion of the HI manager, I sent a message to the Classic Auto Mall that's also in Morgantown, as they occassionally host events like this. So far I have not heard back.

Comment

Anybody ever find out if the show is happening this month (2018)?
              Just curious... Ernie :>)

Comment

Working...
              X