No announcement yet.

M-Magic "S" Electronic Controller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be nifty, to see who the lucky thirty are!

Comment

Has anyone heard from Steve? It's now 9 days since his order deadline. I hope all is well in his world!

Comment

I just heard from Steve. He's been incredibly busy. The good news is that I did make his build list. Yipee!

Comment

All controllers are accounted for. And all those that are on the list have been contacted. I wont be releasing the names of those on the list as I respect their privacy. Maybe something can be done in the Fourth quarter for those who didn't make the list..
          Last edited by Maddman; 04-28-2019, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Steve, if anyone bails or a spot opens up otherwise please let me know!

Thanks
            ~Steve

Comment

Its been a busy time. Parts have come in from everywhere. Much work has been performed with the help of a band saw, Unimat, Dremel and an ancient Weller 8200 soldering gun. That thing is at least 50 years young and has been repaired multiple times from accidental floor shots. Its battered but it works like a charm. More than a few controllers have been built, functionally tested and are waiting for handles and triggers. These parts have always been a problem. However, the first group of handles and triggers has arrived. A day or three in the shop and the first batch will be in the mail.

But first Indy and Monaco!
              Last edited by Maddman; 05-23-2019, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Email sent Steve. Not trying to clog up your thread, but I canít seem to send messages on this forum.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                X