Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Members wishing to join SCI Forums and Magazine please read.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Members wishing to join SCI Forums and Magazine please read.

To join the SCI Forums and Magazine you can now sign in direct to the Site

We welcome all interested in growing the Hobby of Slotcar Racing all scales.

If you plan on trying to sell on my Site please be aware we will only approve legitimate Retail Stores. To keep this Hobby alive we will not support discount eBay Stores nor will we support those closing out Store inventory. We are reviewing the Sales situation on SCI as this Site is finance by my Retail Store and Distribution.

Further we will not approve those trying to SPAM our members and anyone found to be doing so either in posts or messages will be banned and removed from our Site.

See you at the Races!!
    Last edited by Scaleracing; 03-14-2019, 06:16 PM.
    Alan Smith
    SCI Owner.
    www.scaleracing.com
    www.slotcarillustrated.com
    www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
    www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Is this still being checked for new users?
    I know someone that has tried at least 4 times to make an account on here to that email address and nothing yet...

Comment

Right now if you want to join the SCI Forum call me.

I cannot keep up with logging in new members and running my Retail and Distribution companies.
      So if you want to join SCI please call me and I will log you in while on the phone.

1-253-255-1807

Hopefully we can find solutions and switch back on automatic log in but right now this is the only way I can protect the Forum.

Thanks for understanding.
      Alan Smith
      SCI Owner.
      www.scaleracing.com
      www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Open log in is now active on SCI again. Abuse of this system may see us have to switch this feature back off

We do require your full name and Location to b an active member. Those not filling this out may be removed. This data is private but is required to be a member.

Thank you.
        Alan Smith
        SCI Owner.
        www.scaleracing.com
        www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Working...
        X