No announcement yet.

MEET THE MEMBERS OF SCI....Dr.Vanski

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Robert....that was my Auburn math coming through . Say, aren't your lap times ALWAYS in the sub 3.5 sec range? On any track?

KIITS,
    Lawrence

Comment

I celebrate when I break into the 4.9's.

Comment

The man behind the CPR...

Hi Van,

Nice carreer: I've been working for the same company for the last 27 years and sometimes wish I'd tried other things... Anyways, as I have only five years to retirement, I hope to keep this job for the time beeing...

You've had a venturous life and great opportunities to watch first hand some history beeing made at the tracks: I envy you, having someone to take you to the tracks, as my father never took me to single sport event, although being a great guy!

I'm taking the oppotunity to congratulate you for the impeccable way the 2008 CPR was managed: what a challenge!!! Great racing, god rules, major league reporting, lots of fun, etc.. The attention you dedicated to everyone in the preparatory stage and then during the whole competition was just incredible! You definately raised the proxy racing bar, my friend!

Last but not the least, I want to thank you for helping me out in every way possible with a number of things, but more specifically for my entry in last year's GPR: I was part of that other great championship exclusively because of you! And thanx for all the guidance and help you so generously give away whenever someone needs it: you trully are Da Man, dude!!!

Cheers!
        BigDog

Comment

I really have been guilty of not reading these little bios....Van...fascinating shtuff...glad to have raced with ya and looking forward to other special events! Till we meet again...

ferrari1950

Comment

Working...
          X