MEET the MEMBERS of SCI - 356speedster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEET the MEMBERS of SCI - 356speedster

Welcome to the hot seat 356 speedster. Here is your chance to tell us more about yourself and your racing experiences. So here goes.....

1) 356speedster.......where did you come up with your screen name?

2) Tell us about the slot car racing scene in Norway. Is it a major hobby or more of an underground movement?

3) Which of the 1:1 cars interests you the most? Have you had any 1:1 racing experience?

4) What is your favorite class of cars to race in 1:32 scale? WHat is your least favorite class?

5) Plastic or wood? Magents or non-magnets? Ice Hockey or Curling?

6) DO you have a track at your home or do you race at a club? How about posting some pictures of your track?

7) Imagine this: you must sell your 4 most favorite slot cars. Which 4 would you be forced to sell and what regrets would you have about losing these cars.

8) By now, you have senn previews of cars yet to be released this year. What release are you loking forward to the most? Why are you looking forward to that cars' release?

9) Slot.It or Ninco? Carrera or Scalextric? Fly or Spirit? Racer or Le Mans Miniatures?

10) Of the cars that have yet to be modeled into 1:32 slot cars, what car would you lke to see modelled next??

Have fun my friend. And be prepared for more questions form our fellow members

KIITS,
    Lawrence

Originally posted by rolltidevet View Post
    5) Plastic or wood? Magents or non-magnets? Ice Hockey or Curling?
    Dangerous question - I'm fairly certain that any answer other than skiing will cause put his citizenship at risk...

Comment

ha ha.. you know that Norwegians are born with skies on the legs!

I'm working on the answers here but it's getting very late, so I'll have to finish it up tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by 356speedster View Post
        ha ha.. you know that Norwegians are born with skies on the legs!
        Actually, that reminds me of something I have been wondering about for awhile, why is Norway a total non-factor in hockey? Your immediate neighbours are hockey hotspots, yet Norway, despite having quite nice jerseys, can barely scrape into international competition every few years.

Comment

That's not hard to figure out ...

... I mean, they may be nice, but they don't look exactly swift ...

Eh?

Comment

Originally posted by bluetoes591 View Post
            Actually, that reminds me of something I have been wondering about for awhile, why is Norway a total non-factor in hockey? Your immediate neighbours are hockey hotspots, yet Norway, despite having quite nice jerseys, can barely scrape into international competition every few years.
            it's very hard to make hockey sticks from reindeer horns .. and don't ask about norwegian pucks ..

pete

Comment

Booooooo. That was really bad WCR.

Originally posted by Wet Coast Racer View Post

Eh?

Comment

Where's a super moderator when you need one?

Comment

no problem guys, I can take a joke.

It's 2:30 AM here and I just came home from a frosty outdoors Jacuzzi party, so I'm having trouble reading what I'm writing at the moment. Have some patience, and I'll deliver my paper in a day or two. ...why do I feel like I'm back at school again....

Comment

BTW:

[YOUTUBE]ETZsVY5EKD0[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Originally posted by Wet Coast Racer View Post

Eh?

Beautiful plumage!

Comment

356 Speedster is getting quite a build up here. Lots of dozing cows. Hard to live up to!

Comment

Oh, you never know!

He could have a whole flock of Guernseys up his Norwegian sleeve ...

Comment

Say, how come Rolltidevet never puts me in the Meet the Members hotseat? Huh? I'm interesting too you know!

Comment

[youtube]M5ygQR-KtEE[/youtube]

Comment

Working...
                              X