• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good point Rok. Thanks!

KIITS,
    Lawrence

Comment

So will I get a prize, or what?

Holy Doodle, I just realized that a momentous occasion is pending. Yup, any moment now, inspiration will strike and yours truly will let loose with his 10,000th Post!

Will Alan send me on an all expense paid trip to a tropical island (with no internet connection, of course) in gratitude for all of these contributions? Or will slot car enthusiasts everywhere groan inwardly as they realize that idiot up in the Pacific Northwest is still clogging up cyberspace with his ridiculous drivel?
      Time alone will tell. But Andy Warhol was wrong; this millstone took a lot longer than 15 minutes to achieve ...

Comment

Originally posted by Wet Coast Racer View Post
        ...yours truly will let loose with his 10,000th Post!

Will Alan send me on an all expense paid trip to a tropical island.... But Andy Warhol was wrong; this millstone took a lot longer than 15 minutes to achieve ...
        Before Alan sends you away...somewhere...I'll celebrate your MILESTONE with you. Woohoo

...I really get into watching baseball around the time of the World Series...
        I knew there was something I liked about you...that, and your always "unique" proxy car builds...wasn't there a tin can involved in one of them!!?!!

I know I'm a bit late to this party but I'll go ahead and say thanks to Wet for all he contributes to SCI and the slot car community in general. I'm pleased to call him friend, albeit cyber-type, and thoroughly enjoy his informative/humorous/sometimes totally baffling posts, all 10,000 , and the occasional email we exchange on a variety of topics non-slot related.

Keep up the good work and before long we'll be your 20,000th post.

Yes.
        Is that a lamburger?

Comment

First and foremost a great Mod!

Yep, anyone who is, or has been, a moderator recognizes the fantastic job you do, Wet! IMO your main qualities are the inteligence, elegance and good humor with which you deal with the problems that eventually come up here. Congratulations, buddy, that's no small feat!!!

Considering what the others have said about you, there just isn't much else to say, but that you are one great asset to this Board and one of the reasons I come here almost daily!

So, Cheers and thanx!
          Fernao

Comment

Originally posted by B52RN View Post
            Is that a lamburger?
            But of course! Made with rosemary and garlic ... by heck, we've been around here a while, eh?

Comment

Working...
            X