Hello from the East Coast of Canada

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the East Coast of Canada

Hey everyone and thanks for Letting me join!! I live in Newfoundland, an island at the farthest eastern point in Canada. I’ve been a huge slot car fan since I was a kid and would ask for a set every year at Christmas!! I knew nothing about repair then so I would drive those cars all set up on the carpet non stop until within a week or less I had nothing to race again until the following Christmas!! Lol.
    There has never been much availability for anything slot car related around here so collecting and just getting basics is very difficult. I’m just an at home basement racer but I am loving the information etc available here.
    I have two 2 lane tracks set up right now with a 3rd waiting for a table. It’s great to finally meet others into this hobby.

Yo, Joe!

from the best coast, eh?

Comment

Welcome to SCI. From your screen name I'm guessing you're into HO? Lots of good HO (and other scales) folks on the board, lots can be learned here.

Karl (also into HO.)

Comment

Thanks for the welcome SCI moderator. I’ve been to your coast too. It’s a beautiful place. Can’t wait to go back.
        Hey Karl. You got it. I’m a ho scale guy all the way. And the people and info on here is amazing. There’s been a lot going on since. I’ve been in the hobby. I have some very enjoyable catching up to do.

Comment

Iím new here as well but welcome fellow canuck!

Comment

Welcome my friend. Enjoy. Thereís a lot of great knowledge here.

Comment

Working...
            X